Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight!



I saw Twilight on Friday night with some of my friends. I think I was the last person in the world to read the books- in fact I am on #3 Eclipse right now. Movies are never better than the books but I must say I did enjoy the movie cheesy parts and all. Although I could have done without the giggly girls laughing at every thing. Ugh! I must also say I expected a little more showing of Twilight apparel. We were among a select few who were sporting Twilight shirts. Ya I know I am cool! It was a great night!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! I liked it too. I wasn't expecting much because like you I think movies are never as good as the book.

Kelly said...

I loved it and want to see it again!! There were some cheesy parts but I didn't care!

Mortimer Family said...

It's ok, you look cute in your Team Edward shirt! And I could have done without the giggling girls too! Luckily, a lot of the people there were just like me, so it wasn't too bad.

Heather Coon said...

Don't worry I do believe you started reading them before me and I'm barely on New Moon. So you're one step ahead of me sista! Movie? I thought it was a little gay...Come on now where were all of Edward's muscles? He was kinda puney. (if that's how you spell that!)

Camille said...

I love it too! I am glad you sported the Edward shirt! True die-hard!