Monday, December 1, 2008

Merry Thanksgiving Christmas Day!

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!! We had a great week filled with lots of fun. We went to the movies, shopping and played lots of games and ate a TON. We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas on Thanksgiving day with Bryan's family. I was different yet so fun! All of the family was there, so it was a perfect time to celebrate.

The fam on Thanksgiving morning.


Had to get one by the tree for the Christmas celebration. Asking Dawson to be still and smile must be like some midevil torture for him, as you can see by all of his photos. What a cheese ball!



After the best omelets ever(made by my Dad in law) we went down stairs to open Christmas presents. Here are just a few snap shots.


Grandma and Grandpa with Addy and Dawson.


Addy got her very own digital camera! This is the only other picture I got because she was to busy taking her own pics and videos.

Dawson was so elated at his present from Grandma and Grandpa. Gee do you think he likes sports???Dawson with Aunt Fefe and Uncle Richard. He LOVES the eating tractor thingie! Way to go Aunt Fefe and Uncle Richard and Aunt Nannie!!

Ky was a little intrigued by the unwrapping of the presents. When we opened them out of the box was when he got really got excited.

Not to get all cheesy but I am so grateful for my family, my husband and my kids. I love them so much and just hope I can be the wife and mother they deserve. On that same note I am so grateful for my mother in law who is so amazing!!! She works so hard at everything she does and just makes everything perfect. She is a great grandma. My kids are so lucky to have her. My in laws all together are just awsome. I am just so lucky to have such wonderful families.

5 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

I love the pictures of Dawson...he always makes me smile! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Jessica said...

How fun to have Christmas two months in a row!

Meg said...

Hi Melissa! I got your blog address from Tina's blog and just had to tell you how cute your family is! We miss you guys.

mccall... said...

A digital camera already? How fun! I also like the soccer set Dawson got - Santa took note for my boys!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

What a great idea for when all the fam is together...Thanksgiving & Christmas. Looks like those cute kids made a haul. And just so you know, I think you're Super Mom! All of your family are lucky to have you.