Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Blessings

I have so many blessing in my life and at Christmas time as well as many other times I am more keenly aware of all of them. On Sunday we went to church with all of Brys family, except Suz who is half way done with her Mission. It was so great to be at church with the family. I have been blessed to have a wonderful family and to have married into a wonderful family! After church we blessed our beautiful new little niece, Juliette. How amazing to bless her around the same time we celebrate the birth of our Savior. Again I am keenly aware of how blessed I am to be a Mother and to have the gospel in my life! I love Christmas!
Eliza, Stephanie, Richard and Juliette. What a cute family. Juliette is just showing off the blessing bracelet we got her!


Addy and Eliza, Oh so cute!

2 comments:

Heather Harper said...

You guys are such a GREAT family!, and a good lookin' one too. I just love those kids to death! I'm impressed with how good Kyler smiles; we're still working on that with Ashton.

Can't wait to see Christmas pics and your new family pics. We're gonna miss you guys. I can truly say that 'cause Jared doesn't normally make friends, but he really likes Bryan. You've been a super friend and so has Dawson. Thanks for everything!

mccall... said...

Love your family picture by the tree and LOVE LOVE LOVE Addie's dress!