Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

The day after Christmas is Bryan's Mom's birthday. This year to celebrate we went and saw Sherlock Holmes. It was great! After that we all met at Ninja to celebrate!

It was Ky's first time and other than the initial fire, I think he enjoyed it. I know he loved the food, he ate every morsel on his plate. Addy and Dawson love Ninja and were so happy to be going!Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you had a great day. Of all people you deserve it. You see my Mother in law is amazing! While others complain about their Mother in laws, all I can say is that I have big shoes to fill. I look up to her in so many ways. She is always willing to help others, she doesn't complain, she shows unconditional love, she is strong, beautiful and all around amazing!!! I am so lucky to have her in my life and in the life of my children! I truly hope I can be like her when I grow up!! We love ya Mom!

0 comments: