Sunday, February 12, 2012

Becky's Wedding

This weekend I got to go solo to Logan! It was fantastic to have some alone time. It felt strange going back by myself. I was flooded with a lot of emotions! I have to be honest, I really think when I moved I left part of me in Logan! So many memories there!
I mean look at this, so beautiful!
I got there Friday and my first stop was Old Grist Mill! It had been so long I almost forgot what I normally got! So good! After checking in to the hotel, and chowing down my Old Grist Mill I was off shopping! I can't even tell you the last time I went shopping completely by myself, so nice! Then it was back to the hotel, our rendezvous spot, where I was able to sneak in a couple chapters of my book before the gals got there. Then it was a night full of food, friends, laughing and more laughing! After I crawled in bed at 3am, I realized even more just how lucky I am to have these ladies in my life and how much I have missed them! We love each other good, bad and everything in between!

Saturday I slept in, which is very rare and I relished every minute of it! Helped Bec with a few wedding things and then got ready for the day-totally uninterrupted! After checking out I headed to lunch with Amy and Becky, lucky me tha'ts twice in a month I have got to see these amazing ladies!! So great to catch up with them! Then I made it out to Mendon, it has been way to long since I have been. I really hate not being able to go as often as we used to when we lived there. And it was also really weird going by myself! Boy I miss her!


Amber's View- Miss this.......

The WEDDING.....

Becky looked so amazing and the wedding was beautiful! They are so happy and I couldn't be happier for them!
Heidi and I


All the Ladies!!


The drive home was long, snowy and just plain brutal! I was so excited to get home to my hubby and kiddos. But I was even more surprised by what I got when I home........
Not only did Bry get me beautiful roses, but the house was clean!!! I LOVE that MAN!!! So lucky to have been able to go and even more lucky for what I get to come home to!!!

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Glad you had a nice, safe trip! Got me emotional to see Amber's 'spot.' Wish I could have gone there with ya. :)

Jamie said...

I'm so happy for Becky!!! I heard she was getting married. She looks beautiful!!!
So I love seeing pics of old friends. You gals all look great!
I'm wondering how you guys know Jennifer (Aikele) Davis? She is one of my best friends. It caught me off guard to see her among all you Mustangs :o)

Jamie said...

Melissa, I talked to Jen the other day and she is a HUGE fan of yours! She was really impressed with Becky's friends at the wedding, and especially you. I love to see nice girls in high school are still nice girls. Does that sound totally cheesey? You always were kind to everyone including me, so I understand what Jen saw in you.
Take care ~

Mortimer Family said...

Had so much fun seeing you again too! Glad you had a good trip and got home safely...we miss you guys :)