Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines Day

Valentines Day fell on a Tuesday this year and with Bryan at work of course, I had to celebrate the day my way! I asked the cutest guy in town to be my date..... and he said yes! Dawson and I went to dinner, not at Wingers where he really wanted to go because it was just to busy. Bummer! So we hit another favorite- Panda Then it was off to see the Harlem Globetrotters! It was seriously a great night!!! I love that little guy and loved spending time with just him!!! It was fun just to watch his face and hear him just chat the whole way home!


Being Silly!
Let the show begin!!!
He was so enthralled, I loved watching him!
Getting their autographs.........

Happy Valentines!!!

2 comments:

Heather Coon said...

Wow did you meet Flight Time and Big Easy?!! Where did you see them at? Dawson is a cute date if I don't say so myself:)

Marica Nadarish said...

My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his phone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message worldcyberhackers@gmail.com if you need help with hacking and spying