Monday, May 24, 2010

Fiddlers Art Night

Tonight Addy had her arts fair at school. Art night included each grades end of year program as well as a talent show, dinner inflatables for the kids. Addy decided she wanted to do a dance for the talent show. When her other friends dropped out Addy decided to just make it a solo. This is her first solo-EVER! I must say she rocked it!!!





I have to say I was a little nervous only because Addy never showed me the dance until today after school. I asked her all weekend, "Do ya need to work on your dance? Are ya nervous?" All to which she simply replied, "No". OK! I seriously thought she is just going to get up there and wing this. No biggie, right it's the elementary school talent show. But as a Mom I was, well slightly worried. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! She knew what she wanted and for the most part had it all planned out in her head! It was so fun to see her in her element! She even allowed me to make a few suggestions! I just love that girl!!!!!

After her solo and some Maggie Moo's we headed in the gym for her second grade program. It was a patriotic theme and they were all adorable!!!

Addy was-according to her- a bum basher!Addy and Brooklynn

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Holy brave girl! I love her confidence!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

You go girl! She did GREAT!

Law Family said...

I can't believe that is my little 2 year old Addy from the nursery! She is so grown up! And she did a terrific job!!