Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hooray for Addy

Addy has been dancing, like most little girls, since she could walk. She has been taken lessons since she was 2! She loves dance! This past year she decided she wanted to try out for the competitive dance team at her studio. Since dance is her passion I was all for it. I am not going to lie, as it got closer I was more nervous then I ever anticipated. Addy has had the opportunity to try out for the past 2 years. For whatever the reasons has just chose not to. We found out this morning that she made the team! It is called Mini Company! She was so excited and ran up to me and hugged me so tight! That is one of the most amazing feelings as a Mom! When your child has accomplished something that they really want and have worked hard for and they share that excitement with you! I am so proud of her! I love her and am excited for this next year! Congrats Miss Addy Rae! Last years dance recital.

1 comments:

Nat Lud said...

That is just so exciting! She's such a cutie.