Monday, August 10, 2009

Lemonade and Golfing

Addy has been going through an earning money phase lately. Don't get me wrong, all in all it is a good thing. I think it is really important for her to learn the value of money. She is more than willing to do extra chores around the house for some $$ which is nice and refreshing. However it does get a little annoying every time I ask her to so something, she replies,"Do I get paid for that." Well she decided to do a lemonade stand and sell not only lemonade but sodas as well to the golfers. Perfect! She asked her BFF Brooklynn if she wanted in on the money making idea. They spent this morning making a sign and planning out their strategy! After lunch we got all set up on the golf course! The girls were so excited! They were even nice enough to let Dawson tag along.
After about an hour or so I went to go check it out and see how things were going, and of course I needed some pics. They were thrilled they had already made some money!

They already have plans to do it on Mens League night, which Daddy golfs in, on Thursday night! So if you know any golfers who golf for League, tell them to hit up the lemonade and soda stand with theses cuties!

3 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

That is too dang cute. I'm not a golfer, but I might have to stop by for some of that delicious lemonade.

Heather Coon said...

Lemonade...that's what summers all about right?

I love the wipes box, very clever!

McKell Callister said...

What an incredible idea! Addy was telling us about it on Sunday, so I'm glad they followed thru! Wish we'd've known when... we would've come and supported. I heard the neighborhood boys made a killing doing the same thing...can't wait to send my kids out there to make some mega money someday:)