Tuesday, August 18, 2009

STREAKER!

Yup that's right we have a streaker in our neighborhood! This was his 1st time and hopefully his last if his Mother has anything to say about it, which I do! You guessed it-my son is the streaker. My sweet Dawson was in a little predicament. We had just gotten back from Canyon Park where the kids had played in the river and the sand. He was trying to get in the shower like his Mom asked, what an obedient little guy, when the shower nozzle broke off. I was next door at the neighbors picking up Ky because their daughter watched him for a service to earn her Faith In God. Naturally Dawson needed help so he came to get me, BUCK NAKED! He never rang the door bell just hung out outside in the buff. People drove by,Natalie, and honked at him and that didn't even phase him. My neighbors daughter opened the door because she heard something and there was Dawson just chillin on their porch naked. Avery was a little, well shall we say,taken back. I went to the door thinking he was still just in his swim suit but found him in his birthday suit instead. He gave me the low down on the problem and then started to cry. Yup he was crying, but not because he was naked but because he thought he broke the shower and would be in trouble! It was so hard not to laugh. I guess the fact that my neighbor did not find this HILARIOUS helped me out in that department! While I was getting the low down I saw from the corner of my eye an arm sticking out the door with a towel. I quickly wrapped Dawson up and sent him on his way home. I gathered up Ky's things, and with the help of Avery,our little neighbor gal, started home when I saw Dawson holding the towel above his head like a cape and running around on our grass. I couldn't help it and a laugh escaped,his tan line and his little white butt, a sight only a Mom can love or appreciate I guess. I turned and tried to have as straight of a face as my neighbor friend but it just was not happenin! I apologized as best as I could and as I walked away I laughed my butt off! Seriously! Ah to be so comfy in the buff! That being said I hope this is not going to the beginning of a series of nude sighting in our neighborhood!

7 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Seriously. Made my whole day! Nothing like a cute little tush running the neighborhood to bring a smile to one's face!

Galloways said...

Tell your neighbor to just get over it! That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Gotta love little boys....

McKell Callister said...

That is something I wish I would've seen! It was almost as funny just to read about it, though:)

Mandy said...

Must have gotten that from Brian, being comfy in the buff you know! That is hilarious. What a cute little guy!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Eek! What a funny story. What no pics? ;) That is one thing none of my kids have done---yet.

Heather Harper said...

That is so funny! LOL!!! I'm still laughing. I can just imagine him hanging out outside, being the gentleman that he is, waiting for you to come out of the house. And then to cry thinking he'd get in trouble!, so cute. I'm sure I would have laughed just as hard, just as much, a little out of embarrassment, but mostly b/c he has guts!!! I'm sure that if I would have found Braden in that situation, he would have been in the bathroom, naked and crying, waiting for me to get back. LOL!!!

Law Family said...

That sounds like something my boys would have done. Dawson is such a cutie!